Re: eclipse on woody

Takashi Okamoto said:
> Sorry, not sooner reply. Build-Depend in control isn't complete cleary
> and it caused errors.
that is true.  also you had the package eclipse recursively dependant.

> Would you install csh?
I'll add csh to the build-depend and see if build gets farther.

> I recommend you to wait 2.1M5 package. It will be better than current
> package.
If for just the learning experience, I am going to continue trying.  I
seem to be close and want to see if I can get through to a built deb.
If I suceed, I will return the diff with the changes I needed to make.

Regards,
-john
--
John Lavin <jlavin@wayreth.net> <jlavin@ccil.org>                       ,''`.
"The significant problems we face cannot be solved by the same level   : :' :