Re: tomcats rc level

Caoilte O'Connor <me@caoilte.org> wrote:
Caoilte>I don't know a lot about this so I'm not posting a bug, but should tomcat4
Caoilte>really try and shutdown after postgresql.
Caoilte>
I think this is a local sys admin problem; I don't think a distro should
handle all the possible usages of the distriuted apps.
Caoilte>It makes it impossible for my webapps to close their db connections cleanly
Caoilte>and the process ends up getting killed.
Caoilte>
Caoilte>What are the prospects for switching the order in which the two services get
Caoilte>shutdown?
Caoilte>
Caoilte>
Caoilte>