Re: request feedback on JBOSS debs

    Joe> On Mon, 2003-01-20 at 14:44, Adam Heath wrote:
    >> On Mon, 20 Jan 2003, Greg Wilkins wrote:
    >> > + The setting of JAVA_HOME should be done by an auto search
    >> and/or > a debconf dialog.
    >>
    >> Use /etc/defaults/jboss, and if not set, have it look at
    >> standard locations that java debs(from blackdown, maybe
    >> /usr/local) contain.

    Joe> this, along with debconf are planned for future releases.

Two things: why does JBoss need JAVA_HOME at all (I'm genuinely
curious, I've not looked at the code)?  If it does require it, then
look for /usr/lib/j2se/1.[2-9].  That's where all j2se .debs install
arch specific code.

--
Stephen

"If I claimed I was emporer just cause some moistened bint lobbed a
scimitar at me they'd put me away"