Re: texidoclet

W liście z śro, 15-01-2003, godz. 19:16, Lam pisze:

> I have a problem
> i would like to use texidoclet to transform javadoc page in info page
>
> Homepage : http://www.gnu.org/software/cp-tools/texidoclet.en.html
>
> I saw : Texidoclet It is part of the GNU Classpath project
>
> but   i  don't  find   anything  about   texidoclet  in   the  package
> classpath-tools
>
> could you help me ?

Texidoclet with all javadoc compatibility code has been separated from
the rest of cp-tools (btw: one of the developers said yesterday that it
will change... :-)

You should look at the gjdoc package which contains all the code
related to javadoc.

Probably Mark Howard <mh@tildemh.com> (who is now the maintainter of
gjdoc package) could say more about it, but I suggest you try it
yourself first.

Regards

					Grzegorz B. Prokopski