How to call Java object from C++ source file ?

Hi all,

I am not sure being in the right place to post this...anyway,
here is my problem/question :

I am looking for examples which show how to call/create Java object
compiled in a shared library from a C++ file using cni.

For example, I have compiled natively a library libFoo.so which
contains many classes like Point2D and I want to know how in my c++
file should I create a Point2D object and how do I compile the c++ file.

Thanks
Best regards

--
R.Pac