Re: Help needed running Swing apps using gij

Max Gilead <gilead@yellow.dyndns.org> wrote:

> Max Gilead wrote:
> > Johan Walles wrote:
> >
> >> I have a written a self-learning go-moku game in Java and made a
> >> jar-file out of it.  It runs fine with SUN's java implementation.
> >> When I try to run it with gij-3.2 (1:3.2.1-0pre3) I get:

<cut/>

> >> Obviously JFrame can't be found.  However, it seems to me that
> >> GNU Classpath actually has a JFrame implementation.  Otherwise,
> >> what is javax/swing/JFrame.class doing in Classpath's
> >> /usr/share/classpath/glibj.zip?

Well, it's not a free way to do it but you can download the Swing
implementation of Sun in a single jar[1].

[1] http://java.sun.com/products/jfc/download.html#1.1

-- Arnaud Vandyck
<http://vbstefi60.fapse.ulg.ac.be/~arnaud/>
<http://www.ulg.ac.be/cgi-bin/ph/search?id=u184137>