Help needed running Swing apps using gij

I have a written a self-learning go-moku game in Java and made a
jar-file out of it.  It runs fine with SUN's java implementation.  When
I try to run it with gij-3.2 (1:3.2.1-0pre3) I get:

johan@foo:~/tabort$ gij-wrapper-3.2 -jar LearnMoku.jar
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.InternalError: unexpected exception
during linking: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: javax.swing.JFrame
   at 0x4026a337: java.lang.Throwable.Throwable(java.lang.String)
(/usr/lib/libgcj.so.3)
   at 0x4025d23a: java.lang.Error.Error(java.lang.String)
(/usr/lib/libgcj.so.3)
   at 0x4026a71a:
[... chop...]

Obviously JFrame can't be found.  However, it seems to me that GNU
Classpath actually has a JFrame implementation.  Otherwise, what is
javax/swing/JFrame.class doing in Classpath's
/usr/share/classpath/glibj.zip?

I am a total newbie regarding running Java programs using GNU tools, but
an advanced Linux user.  I have tried to RTFM for an hour or so without
any luck :-(.

  Cheers //Johan

PS: Should you need a copy of the jar-file, you can get it at
"http://www.student.nada.kth.se/~d92-jwa/code/learnmoku/LearnMoku.jar";.
As soon as I have managed to run it using Free tools I'll GPL it and put
it on Savannah, sources are until then available to anybody interested
upon request.  If you want to play, press "New Game" before starting.
You have to restart it to play again.  It gets much better after a
couple of games.