Re: Dynamic Array

> Dear Java Gurus,

hello and thanks a lot for calling me a guru

> I am newbie in java.
> Please point me on Handling Dynamic Array of String like String[][]. In
> my case Vector is not suitable.

I think you have missed the point.
This list is for solving the issues that araise with java on debian. Debian
specific only.

for your problem i think you sould (order is important)
- read sun tutorial http://java.sun.com/docs/books/tutorial/index.html
- read sun doc http://java.sun.com/docs/
- optionnal (but you could appreciate it)
- search the web with google (don't forget to search google groups)
- ask on usenet

I think that for your probleme step 3 should be enough

BTW if you want to try to ask a question on usenet or on a web forum try to
be more accurate. If explainning dynamic Array is too loong, explaining and
solving a very precise issue is not.

have a nice day

jeff

--
Paris jean-francois              | CLE PUBLIQUE PGP&GPG
jean-francois.paris@insalien.org | DH/DSS ID: 0xBF4B709E