Re: very Large memory java jobs

The kernel is configured to be 4GB (CONFIG_HIGHMEM4G) physical ram
and it looks like we have about 3.7GB of memory available.

Any else look incorrect?

$ cat /proc/meminfo
        total:    used:    free:  shared: buffers:  cached:
Mem:  3776847872 78446592 3698401280        0  9785344 28241920
Swap: 1052794880        0 1052794880
MemTotal:      3688328 kB
MemFree:       3611720 kB
MemShared:           0 kB