Re: EJB in jakarta project

> Joe> As for your past question regarding packages. I'm planning to
> Joe> start packaging JBOSS literally any day now as I have a need for
> Joe> them too.
>
> Add this to your sources.list:
> deb http://mirror.brainfood.com/brainfood-public sid main contrib non-free
>
> That gives you the debs for JBoss 2.4.7.

Interesting.

It looks like the dependancies on that involve gij/gcj, but not any JDK stuff.

Is that accurate?  Or just what it's claiming, and you actually need some Sun
downloads?

(By the way, lib-sax-java is still not present in Unstable...)
--
(reverse (concatenate 'string "gro.mca@" "enworbbc"))
http://cbbrowne.com/info/x.html