status of 1.4 debs (WAS Re: Blackdown JDK conflicts with java2-common)

Stephen Zander, in an immanent manifestation of deity, wrote:
>    Stephen> Ah bugger, thanks for the reminder.  There are newer debs
>    Stephen> for the Blackdown JDK, I've just not gotten them to the
>    Stephen> appropriate mirror source.
>
>And I finally got around to this.  Hopefully they will show up on the
>backdown mirros within the next couple of days.

So, what's the status on this if any?

It's 13 days later and it's not on either of the North American mirrors.
Should I expect to see it soon or should I just install the non-debian
version?

Darren
--
<torin@daft.com><http://www.daft.com/~torin/> <torin@debian.org><perl@slut.org>