Re: Reqest for review: ArgoUML java packages

On Fri, Jul 05, 2002 at 12:41:27PM +0200, Grzegorz Prokopski wrote:
> Hello!
>
> With madness in the eyes and fury in the fingers after many hours
> of extreme effort, with some help from doogie at #d-d and developers
> of the software being packaged I finally created
>
> The packages of ArgoUML! The best free UML modelling tool.
>
> They're at: http://debian.sente.pl/debian/
> Sources line: deb http://debian.sente.pl ./
> Install by: apt-get install argouml

Hello, ...

I will be giving it a try, i was just searching a free UML modelling
tool for some teaching job i will do next semester to replace the
windows emulated objecteering we were using last year.

I will keep you informed on my impressions and anything else i notice.

BTW, did you also package the documentation ? I have seen there is some
on the web page, but the /usr/share/doc/argouml is desesperately empty,
and learning directly from the interface is not the best of solutions.
Also some examples would be welcome in such a argouml-doc package.

Friendly,

Sven Luther