Eclipse and java blackdown

Hello folks,

Yesterday I downloaded the eclipse IDE freezed build F2
(http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/index.php), then when I tried to run
it I got the request to update the JVM to a newer version, but
my JVM is the latest blackdown release (1.3.1).

I looked for a similar problem report (using google ad bugzilla), but I
didn't find any tip.

Does anyone have similar problem or is it only mine problem?
Any tips?

Thanks a lot
Linux-anc
(linux-anc@libero.it linux.anc@email.it)
registered as user #170611 with the Linux Counter

--
Prendi GRATIS l'email universale che... risparmia: http://www.email.it/f

Sponsor:
Il nostro catalogo completo a casa tua, gratis! Vieni da Peraga, tanti prodotti introvabili per te.
Clicca qui: http://adv2.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=450&d=11-6