Packaging java program - questions (dependencies on j2, jboss story)

Hello!

I know it won't be good advertisement ;-) but I admit that I am going
to create my first package of java program.
I choosed ArgoUML for that ( http://argouml.tigris.org/ )
The program itself in available on BSD type license.

I read Debian Java FAQ, Java in Debian documents and I also took
a look at last months of debian-java list archives and I still
have no clean view.

>From "minimum system requirements" of ArgoUML:
 * Any OS that supports Java2
 * Java 2 JRE or JDK.

ATM I am using j2re1.3 Blackdown Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment.
I asked at #debian-devel but received no answer if we have any
package providing java 2 in non-free archive?

If no - then the dependencies of ArgoUML won't be fulfiled in Debian.
Will it prevent the package from entering contrib section?

I know that JBoss is being packages. As IANAL - is the license free
enough to allow jboss in main, non-free at least? (Of course I assume
that Sun will change it's licensing model as promised after Apache Group
letter)

Is JBoss complete implementation of the libraries and virtual machine?
Will it allow java programs from contrib to enter main?

Best regards

					Grzegorz Prokopski