Re: Java2 libraries

    Phil> it is worth a try do I need to install gjc? I am not at my
    Phil> debian machine , it maybe already there.Il contact the
    Phil> application vender , perhaps they have a non-java version.

Opps.  gcj doesn't show as being available on hppa.

    Phil> Hmmm HP uses Java2, Red Hat uses Java2 ... gotta be a hacker
    Phil> upto the challenge out there

I know Blackdown doesn't support hppa.  Getting someone else to might
be possible.  Also, Redat doesn't support Java2 directly either; they
use the Blackdown jdk.  Nor are they as multi-platform as Debian :/

--
Stephen

"What would be the purpose of 'freezing' the bible?" - Fabrizio
Polacco "Because that way it is more effective as a tool for smacking
the heathen over the head." - G. Branden Robinson in
<debian-devel@lists.debian.org>