Mozilla crash..

Hi!

I tried to open a german homebanking applet and mozialla crashes...
the first lines of hs_err_pid2854.log:

An unexpected exception has been detected in native code outside the VM.
Unexpected Signal : 11 occurred at PC=0x4087a249
Function name=(N/A)
Library=/lib/libc.so.6

NOTE: We are unable to locate the function name symbol for the error
      just occurred. Please refer to release documentation for possible
      reason and solutions.

and dpkg -l shows:
ii  libc6                     2.2.5-4                   GNU C Library:
Shared libraries and Timezone data
ii  mozilla                   1+rc1-1                   Mozilla Web
Browser - dummy package
ii  j2sdk1.3                  1.3.1-1                   Blackdown
Java(TM) 2 SDK, Standard Edition

any suggestions?

thanx
markus