Re: Blackdown Java and Mozilla

Just noting that I run deb/intel/unstable-mozilla and
woody-blackdown jdk (both direct from apt-get)
and the two play nice together.  That
hasn't always been the case, but I can now run both
the standard javasoft.com web site applets as well
as some monster applets (1M) that tend to break
browser/applets when the standard small stuff doesn't.

In /usr/lib/mozilla/plugins the java plugin points
over to /etc/alternatives and that is a symbolic
link over to my blackdown directory tree.

Heitzso