jdk >= 1.2

Hi,

I intend to package arkanae, a 3D role playing game written in Java and
OpenGL. It requires GL4Java, an OpenGL binding for Java (see
http://www.jausoft.com/gl4java.html).
Sadly, both programs (arkanae and gl4java) require jdk >= 1.2.
Of course, I could use blackdown's jdk and make "unofficial" packages. I
wonder however if there is any other solution, that would lead to making
_official_ packages (except kidnapping Sun's Pdt until they change the
jdk licence).
Maybe you have an idea ?

Nico.

PS: I CC to the java-list because I don't know what is most appropriate.
Please CC me in your answer in case you reply to the list.
--
Nicolas SABOURET
LIMSI-CNRS, BP133, 91403 Orsay, France