Re: policytool

Michael C. Alonzo <mikhz@pacific.net.ph> writes:

> On Tue, Feb 19, 2002 at 03:30:08AM +0100, Juergen Kreileder wrote:
>> Michael C. Alonzo <mikhz@pacific.net.ph> writes:
>>
>> > i have to place images in my applets but the policytool
>>
>> Why do you need policy files for that?
>
> isn't filepermissions required?

Only if the applet needs access to images on the client machine.
If you just want to display some images you have, just load them from
the server or put them into the applets jar file.

>> > from Blackdown doesn't seem to work.
>>
>> That's a little vague, can you provide a more detailed description
>> of problem?
>
> text doesn't show up when i want to add a policy..

You mean you don't get the "Permission:", "Target Name:", and
"Actions:" combo boxes?  Or are you unable to enter text in the text
fields?

        Juergen

--
Juergen Kreileder, Blackdown Java-Linux Team
http://www.blackdown.org/java-linux.html