Re: Installed jdom 0.7b.20020216-1 (all source)

doxygen can also generate very nice documentation from java src
with javadoc comments. in fact, i prefer its output to javadoc.
you can even include hyperlinked source excerpts in the docs,
which is *very* nice.

doxygen is in unstable and maybe testing, i think.