Re: Experimental Tomcat 4.0.2 package

Stefan Gybas wrote:

I have created an experimental package of Tomcat 4.0.2 and put it
at http://people.debian.org/~sgybas/tomcat4
Ahh, cool! I'll try it out sometime this week, let you know how it goes.

- I'm thinking of using Xerces 2 (currently in incoming) instead of 1.4.
  Comments?

Is it worth it? I guess it depends on if Tomcat uses an XML parser in performance-critical situations - when serving. AFAIK, Tomcat only uses Xerces for parsing config files (serv.xml, web.xml, etc), if that really is the case, then I wouldn't bother.

Mike.

--
Mike Gratton <mike@vee.net>
"Every motive escalate."