Re: Java2 in nonfree?

Ola Lundqvist wrote:

> Some time ago I saw the blackdown packages in incoming. They
> stalled and now I can no longer see them and they are not
> in sid (as far I can see). Where did they go and is there
> any plans to get it to non-free?

I am new to this e-mail list (but not to Java on Linux as have
used it since Randy Chapman's first 1.0.2 version).  So please
forgive my ignorance, but which URL is "incoming"?  Are you
refering to the blackdown porting team development versions?
If so, how does one join the access list?

Rick
--
                  Rick
                  Lutowski