Re: Policy problems.

Ola Lundqvist wrote:

So because of this I have decided to ask for the removal of

the current dummy packages because they will only make confusion

> because some virtual packages have dummy packages and some

have not. But before I do that I ask here to get your opinions.

That's ok with me - I never really liked the dummy packages. I'll
remove the java-virtual-machine-dummy dependeny in the next Tomcat
version.

> To serve the same functionality I'll describe how to create a
> own dummy package (even with source?) in some README file in
> java-common.

Have you heard of the equivs package? That's exactly for this
purpose.

--
Stefan Gybas