Netscape 6.2 crashed by JAVA

I just got the latest Netscape 6.2 up. I installed it from Netscape official website. During the installation, I choosed to install JAVA 2 as well.

Well, everything seems to be running nicely. But when I tried to launch ICQLite (a web-based ICQ, lite.icq.com), Netscape crashed!! I've read some articles about this problem, then I realized that it has something to do with the 'live connection' and 'symlink between file and directory' of the JAVA plugin. I've also tried to work around the problem, but it is frustrated that a lof of the solutions provided were not Debian-based, therefore there were some alterations (I guessed) on installation directories, as a result I couldn't make the symlink just because I failed to find out the directories stated exactly on the articles .... anybody can help me?

Thanks.