Content needed for the Debian Java FAQ

(keep me in Cc: since I'm not subscribed)

Greetings fellow developers,

I'm currently (not) maintaining the Debian Java FAQ
(http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/debian-java-faq) I just took
a look at it today and noticed there is quite some information
needed mainly:

- information on new Java packages in Debian 3.0 (woody) in preparation
for the upcoming release

- updates on the Java runtime environment issues and other stuff.

- updated information on Java 2 SE (are the Blackdown packages in
Debian's non-free??

	Basically I would appreciate a new maintainer standing up,
who reads and participates in the debian-java mailing list. If anyone
is willing to stand out and do the job (some people offered in the
past but none of them got to do any real work), please say so.

	Regards

	Javi