Re: apt wanting to uninstall j2sdk1.3

I think you're probably running into the same thing I saw a few minutes
ago. Basically, a new locales is available without a new libc6 hasn't
been built for your architecture yet. (The developer builds for sparc)
Check out bugs #106648 and 105480 for an explanation.

Makes me almost wish there was a nearly-unstable that ran thru the
testing installability tests without the delay.

On Thu, Jul 26, 2001 at 04:52:03PM -0600, J. R. Westmoreland wrote:
> I'm running unstable!
> What would have changed in the release that is SO critical that apt would want to uninstall
> the package and everything associated with java from my system?
> Is there a easy way to determine the answer to this question for future problems?
>
> Thanks,
> J.R.
>

> --
> J.R. Westmoreland  (W7JR)
> E-mail: jr@jrw.org
>

> --

There's something about Mardi Gras that just makes you want to wiggle.
	-- A friend who prefers to remain Anonymous.

Protecting the children is a good way to get a lot of adults who can't
stand up for themselves.                -- seen in some sig on /.
					-- and stolen from someone on
					-- debian-vote

|| Peter M Kahle Jr              ||     PGP Public Key on Keyservers     ||
|| pkahle@pobox.com              ||    http://pops.dyndns.com/~pkahle/   ||