Re: dh_java

Egon Willighagen wrote:

> TODO:
> - make Debian package for dh_java
> - have dh_java output a "control" line
> - have dh_java output a classpath
> - read/comment and implement debian-java comments/wishes etc (hint, hint)

Just like to let you know that I'm looking forward to getting this, as I
think it might be very useful. In particular the classpath output, which
could be put into a makefile.

BTW: What do you mean by "control" line?

One suggestion could be to integrate this with the make file generator
for java: http://www.tildeslash.com/mmake/

Note that the mmake package I found in dselect seems to be outdated.

Thanks!

Hein