Re: Sun's JDK version 1.3.0_02

On Sat, May 19, 2001 at 02:27:18AM +0200, Guillermo Ontañón wrote:
> For a development environment I use JBuilder 4, I think it's pretty good
> and you can get the Foundation Edition for free from Borland.  Does
> anyone know a GPL develpment environment for java?

As mentioned before, jde is under a free (I think gpl)
license. Luckily, it's easily installed with apt-get install jde,
though it under contrib since the integrated with JDEbug, which
requires a compilation by a non-free jdk.

Also of note is netbeans ( www.netbeans.org ) which is available under
the sun public license which is a search and replace of Netscape with
Sun using the mozilla public license.