Re: Enhydra debs

In message <[🔎] 20010423164706.G815@pisoftware.com>, Bradley Marshall writes:
> Hi all,
>
> I've made some Enhydra .debs for work, and have them available for
> people to test and give feedback.  They work in the most part, but
> are not lintian clean by any means.
>
> They are available from http://people.debian.org/~bradm, or adding
> the following lines to your apt sources.list.
>
>   deb http://people.debian.org/~bradm ./
>   deb-src http://people.debian.org/~bradm ./

Very cool! ;-)  I use Enhydra at work as well.  Unfortunately, work
uses Red Hat, and I've been unsuccessful in convincing them to change
to Debian.  Regardless, I use it on my platform at home, so having it
to work with will be nice.

Have you tried out JBoss yet?  I'm quite intriguted by it, especially
since it's been J2EE and JavaBean compliant for some time now, whereas
Enhydra is still playing catchup.  I do REALLY like Enhydra's XMLC
engine, but their DODS stuff really ticks me off sometimes. ;-)

References (for those who don't know Enhydra or JBoss)
1. http://www.enhydra.org
2. http://www.jboss.org

--
Chad Walstrom <chewie@wookimus.net>                 | a.k.a. ^chewie
Key fingerprint = B4AB D627 9CBD 687E 7A31  1950 0CC7 0B18 206C 5AFD