RE: Testing automation

The software has two parts: a c-based server side and a Swing-based
Java applet.  Dejagnu will allow me to test both sides, I think.
All I need is the ability to enter text, and clicks to the applet.
Then, I can capture the input information on the server and
determine if either the applet and the server-side behaviors are
correct or not.

Thanks.
Bao