Java 1.2 & 1.3 'in' testing

Now that Debian is about to freeze, it is time to make installer packages for
Java 1.2 and Java 1.3. I am in the process of becoming a Debian developer
(currently on hold), so help is appreciated.

I'll start with having a look at a current installer package, but need to
know some things:

What about the Deb's at Blackdown? There are Woody debs, but they need
to be tested. I can imagine (and propose) a installer that downloads a
blackdown deb package and installs it... which is the easiest thing to do....

Would this be enough?

Egon