Jetty packaging help

Hi,

I'm the maintainer of Jetty, a 100% java HTTP servlet server
distributed under the artistic license:

  http://jetty.mortbay.com

I'd like to get Jetty wrapped up as a debian package and perhaps
included in one of the releases.

However I have no idea how to go about doing this - so I was wondering
if there is a debian developer out there who is interested in taking
this on and I'll help by updating/changing the Jetty release where needed.

The challenge with Jetty is that it is a full HTTP/1.1 server as well
as being a 2.2 servlet container and 1.1 JSP engine.  Thus care will
need to be taken to avoid conflicts with apache etc.

regards

--
Greg Wilkins<gregw@mortbay.com>          GB Ph/Fax: +44(0)7092 063462
Mort Bay Consulting Australia and UK.          http://www.mortbay.com