Tomcat 3.3 upgrade?

hi

ist it possible to perform a "quick update" to tomcat 3.3.x???

i found the follwing in a mailing-list (after some hours of searching)

Your email does not indicate which version of Tomcat you are using,
hence I am assuming that you are
using Tomcat 3.2.x. Now, as far as I know the issue below is a result of
a "faulty" classloader
implementation in Tomcat 3.2.x and earlier.

I've seen emails indicating that with Tomcat 3.3.x this will be
resolved. You might want to have a
look at the latest Tomcat 3.3.x (beta?) release and its documentation.
Allegedly, from Tomcat 3.3
onwards, Tomcat will ignore the (system) CLASSPATH completely, but will
offer a more sophisticated
classloader mechanism.

or is there a .deb package???

markus

 Markus Garscha                        email: mg@gama.de
 Hartmannstr. 129                        fon: 09131/626715
 91058 Erlangen                          fax: +49 89 244356966
                                   pgp-keyid: 0xEE18AF3B