STOP INCLUDING EXTERNAL JARS IN YOUR JAVA PACKAGES!

I have noticed that almost ALL packages include external .jars in their
internal lib directories.  This *MUST* stop.  Yesterday.  Last year.

Lots of 'external' jars are not redistributable.  You can't even have them in
the source package.

I will be filing bugs on all java packages this weekend that do this.  I will
not exclude non-free packages either.  This is something that must stop, and
we must not allow upstreams to do so either.

pissed, Adam.