Re: Tomcat 4.0 unofficial debs

On Tue, Oct 30, 2001 at 02:22:53PM +0100, Przemyslaw Wegrzyn wrote:

> Where can I find unofficial Tomcat 4.0.1 debs ?

I have created Tomcat 4.0.1 debs but I can't upload them until
the j2se1.3 packages get installed. Then I also need some additional
JARs (jndi, jaxp, ...) - they are feely redistributable but non-free.
Someone needs to package them first before you can use Tomcat 4.0.

If someone else has created unofficial Tomcat 4.0.1 debs and they contain
these JARs (like the Jakarta distribution does), the package belongs to
non-free.

--
Stefan Gybas