Re: Java RunTime Environment was not found

Hi,

for Star Office, just point manually to your java installation directory
and it will work fine

for Oracle 8, Oracle is shipped with it's own jre.
  so you whould check that bin/jre exists in the Oracle installation
directory, that
  you have the correct permissions ...
  By the way, if you already have a JRE installed the Oracle installer may
fail.
  I would advise you to remove the J2SDK before installing Oracle, it mays
help.
  I personnaly use the blackdown port and have no problem for Star-Office
and
  Oracle.

	Cheers,

			Pqscql