Re: [Jpackage-devel] Debian package list for Java (Re: jpackage project presentation)

Ainsi parlait Takashi Okamoto :
> Hello!!
>
> Guillaume wrote:
> > See project homepage for further details (jpackage.sourceforge.net).
>
> I added Debian package list into your page, and attached it this mail.
> How about it?
Sorry, i'm not sure to understand what you mean.
The attached list is the jpackage mandrake package list, automaticaly
generated (php script) from currenty uploaded files. So i can't just add
debian package list there. Unless you want to join the project and add your
packages to ours, of course.
If you just want a link on jpackage homepage, we would gladly provide it.
Just tell me which URL to use.
--
Guillaume Rousse <rousse@ccr.jussieu.fr>
GPG key http://lis.snv.jussieu.fr/~rousse/gpgkey.html