Re: jpackage project presentation

Kevin wrote:
> I think this will become more popular when woody ships (with GCC 3.0x and
GCJ).
> Right now many people aren't running GCJ.

I guess we'll have to wait longer than that even because most of rhug doesn't
build or run correctly without the use of the GCC trunk (what will eventually
be called 3.1)

> I would be *very* excited to see this!

I'm really happy with how everything is working so far.  For instance, I'm
writing and using scripts written in javascript with jdbc a lot these days,
and it's very convenient because our gcj runtime starts up so darn quickly.
Hopefully other people will soon discover the fun of #!/usr/bin/js.

AG