Anyone successfully using Struts 1.0 binary distribution on a woo dy system?

Hi!

I'm wondering if anyone on this list are successfully
using the 1.0 binary distribution of Jakarta Struts
	<http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-struts/release/v1.0/>
on a debian woody system (intel architecture)?

If so, what versions are you running of
 - apache?
 - tomcat?
 - Java?

I'm having problems with the session support when
running Struts web applications via apache.  The
web applications work when running directly against
the HTTP server of Tomcat.

I'm wondering if my problem may be caused by my
choice of JRE/JDK.  Right now I'm using Sun J2SDK1.3,
fetched from the following apt line:
	deb ftp://ftp.uk.linux.org/pub/linux/java/debian/ woody non-free

Thanx!

- Steinar

This email, its content and any attachments is PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL to
TANDBERG Television. If received in error please notify the sender and
destroy the original message and attachments.