Tomcat status (was Re: j2se1.3 now in /Incoming)

On Tue, Sep 18, 2001 at 02:59:10PM -0700, Stephen Zander wrote:

> The following just entered .../Incoming.

I have uploaded a fixed Tomcat package to unstable that works with the
new JAVA_HOME. It also builds using the new j2sdk1.3 packages. I will
update my other Java package within the next few days so they can be built
with this new version - they should run fine in their current state, though.

About Tomcat 4.0: I have uploaded libservlet2.3-java to incoming, the
actual Tomcat and mod_webapp packages will follow in about a week. There
are still some issues that have to be fixed.

--
Stefan Gybas