Re: Packaging Java libraries

Thanks for the quick response... perhaps I wasn't clear about what I'm
trying to do - that being creating a libmysql-java package for debian which
drops mysql.jar in /usr/share/java. Looking at libxerces-java it seems that
creating a source package is the 'done thing', although having downloaded
the source I found the Makefile compiles different classes depending on the
jdk in use. So should I be creating a source package ala libxerces-java,
and if so, should I be using the 1.1 or 1.3 jdk/makefile targets?

- samj