Looking for maintainer for the Vrwave package

	I am currently the maintainer of the Vrwave package (even if I'm not living up to this name
currently however...), some of you might know of it, its a VRML browser with Java support written
in Java.
	I did not dedicate it much time since it was non-free but the author sometime ago made it GPL
(like it's predecessor vrweb, a C/C++ VRML browser). However, I've had not the time to
maintain it, since I lack a Java+Linux developmen environment. Vrwave has a lot of bugs
currently hanging over it and I would like someone to step over and either help me maintain
it or take over it completely.

	Any volunteers? :)

	I just thought I might ask here since it's a very interesting package, and if I orphan
it (which will probably happen if I do not find someone to take care of it) it will probably
be removed from Debian due to it's many (current) bugs.

	Best regards

	Javi

PD: If someone wants to check, all the work I made regarding vrwave is up at
http://www.dat.etsit.upm.es/~jfs/debian/vrwave