Ant bug #95866: ant 1.3 or 1.2

Stefan Gybas wrote (see bug report):
> Ken Harris wrote:
> > Ant 1.3 has been released.  An upgrade of ant in Debian would be great!
>
> I know, but unfortunately Ant 1.3 does not work with Kaffe. It causes
> Kaffe to consume all available memory and then quit with an
> OutOfMemoryError. However, Ant 1.3 works fine with all non-free JDKs, so
> I either can stay with 1.2 in main to package 1.3 for contrib. I have
> not yet decided which way I'll go. What's your opinion on this?

I would prefer Ant 1.3. With the change that Blackdown's 1.3 coming into
main... definitely Ant 1.3. Even it will remain in non-free for the time
being...

You might even consider:
main: 		ant_1.2.deb
non-free: 	ant-non-free.1.3.deb

They would ofcourse conflict... but that would make everyone happy

Egon