Orphaning everything written in Java

[Please Cc: me the replies, I'm no longer on the debian-java list.]

As I announced here, I've formally orphaned my Java-related programs,
specially java-common.

In my new job, I no longer use or teach Java. Besides, I'm quite
disappointed with the way free Java works (or does not work) and I'm
fed up with the hype about Java, which invariably fails to mention
this important issue of freedom. Therefore, I orphan all my Java-
related packages.

See http://www.debian.org/devel/wnpp/orphaned if you want to adopt
one.

I really hope that someone will raise to maintain the java policy
(Debian really needs one) and that free Java will become one day a
reality.