Re: JServ and Kaffe (Was: JSP error on simple page.)

>> Could you describe me JServ problems with Kaffe ?

Andreas> I had problems with JServ and Kaffe.

I don't know about Kaffe, but it might interest you to know that I've
successfully run JServ with gcj.  I made a compiled JServ that can
then load compiled or interpreted servlets.  This required a couple
minor tweaks to JServ (I think gcj didn't like some of the code), plus
of course a bunch of Makefile hacks.  I'm sure you could run JServ
purely interpreted (with libgcj's interpreter) if you wanted to do
that, too, but it would be slow -- the libgcj interpreter isn't very
fast.

Tom