Kaffe bugs, updates...

I'd like an opinion on that actually. I have been building .debs of
Kaffe out of CVS for my own use and had considered uploading these
to Incoming. However, I couldn't decide how to handle this. Really,
TVT needs to do point releases much more often. There is no reason
that we couldn't be up to 1.0.99 or something by now. Lots of support
for 1.2 is now in CVS.

Should I do a kaffe-cvs package? Should I try to convince upstream to
do a point release? What to do?

Ean Schuessler                   An oderless programmer work-a-like
Novare International Inc.                     Silent and motionless
--- Some or all of the above signature may be a joke