Re: IBM Java 2 SDK 1.3 doesn't like to run on current Woody

According to Christopher Cobb <ccobb@phtek.com>:
> > According to Christopher Cobb <ccobb@phtek.com>:
> > > Do you have the latest version from IBM?
> >
> > Should be.
> >
> > > I think there was an upgrade in the last month.
>
> The most recent one I downloaded (in the last week) is:
>
> 	IBMJava2-SDK-13.tgz, size in bytes: 32191540
>
> IBM doesn't put version numbers on the file so its hard to tell which
> version you have.

The tarballs indeed lack any version information, but now when I once
again checked the download page, I noticed that RPM-packages do have
some minor version numbers. But regardless what version of this IBM JDK
I install, all I can get is "Segmentation fault". :(

--
  *  H e i k k i   K a n t o l a  *  | Report all instances that you see
   IRC: Hezu                         | of spam abuse. Civilized people need