IBM Java 2 SDK 1.3 doesn't like to run on current Woody

While ago I had the IBM Java 2 SDK 1.3 running fine on my Debian box. But
then came various upgrades (glibc 2.2 and XFree 4.01 being the prime
suspects) and these JDK programs have started to give segmentation faults
when I try to run them. I'm quite puzzled what's wrong and would love to
know if there's some way to fix this problem....

Ps. please mail copies of replies to me as I'm not currently subscribing
this mailing list.
--
  *  H e i k k i   K a n t o l a  *  | Report all instances that you see
   IRC: Hezu                         | of spam abuse. Civilized people need