Experimental Tomcat package available

Hi!

I have built a package of Tomcat 3.2beta5, the servlet 2.2 engine
from the Apache Jakarta project. It is available at
http://master.debian.org/~sgybas/tomcat/.

Tomcat doesn't work with Kaffe, so there's a dependency on jdk1.1. You
also can't compile it using jikes 1.10 (see #71514), you need at least
version 1.12 (not available as Debian package yet).

If you have any questions or suggestions feel free to mail me but please
read README.Debian first! I'm especially looking for hints on how to
handle automatic reconfigurations of Apache when a new servlet context
was added (Tomcat generates a configuration file in /var/cache/tomcat/conf/
that can be included in Apache's httpd.conf).

--
Stefan Gybas