Re: java installation...

Somebody else has also told me that(I didn't this before)....Yes you are right
but as I have also installed weblogic and it has default path for java was /usr.
So, for testing purpose I have installed java under /usr & will do it again on
/usr/local after testing...
I dont think this is the problem why "javac" is running on my machine and "java"
is running...

What do you say.>>??\

I read somewhere that I need to use update-alternative command for this, Is that
true...
If yes, can you send me how I need to use this as I am not clear with manual of
this command...

Harvey